Followers

Sunday, May 3, 2009

Finding Way Back


Why I attract unnecessary drama?
To spice up my life? I think it's as spicier than I would hope for. hahaha.



There were moments when I don't know if it's real. I wonder if anybody feels how I feel, I need now is Inspiration not Negotiation. Help me start again and I'll be there for you till the end. How I wish!



What is there to be stress out about? It's the right thing to do. Yeah, It's not easy letting go own happiness but it's for their own good. Don't worry, I'll find my way back. I can read signs, it's gonna be there somewhere and I'm good with directions too.




I can help you through without finding my way back into love and closing my heart to you.

I'll be there with you till the end. I wish you good bye and gnite but I shall say hye again.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

and hye is exactly wat u said ;)

Aiman Ariffin said...

HAHAHAHAH!