Followers

Saturday, October 3, 2009

HAchhoooOmm~

HAchhoooOmm~


Yeap. You got that right. My nose is killing me. Went to see Dr.Bajan but according to him I'm totally fine. Just over stressed and over worked out perhaps. Stress? no no no no. Over work out? maybe. I started gymming again!! Woohooo~ But since I'm in this state of kukuness, I think it's better for me to just stay at home and rest. Missed Zumba dance by Deno yesterday. Dammit! Can't wait to be NORMAL again and go out there and move to the beat. Hell yeah!

Anyways, here a lil update update. My friends and I went to Amir's open house at Putrajaya. We were a bit Jakunla cause dah lama tak pegi Putrajaya and mcm mesmerized by the architecture there. It's like a fantasy land. hahaha. Well honestly, it feels like your not in Malaysia you know but after seeing trash and rubbish by the road, slap on the face. What a turn off. Why can't we Malaysians be a lil bit considerate and clean? I mean, is it so hard to throw rubbish in the bin? Pfft!! Not gonna waste my energy babbling abt this.




Me + Amir :) :D ;)

Anyhow, I enjoyed myself at Amirs place. So chilling. Somehow it is very windy at Putrajaya you know. Warm breeze la, better than nothing right. Kelly and I went for a lil walk at the park. They have this mini lake with boat, so anyone who wants to go for a date(something a lil bit different) you can go to Precinct 8 Park. hahaha. It was goodla really.





Kelly and I played this kiddo game. Daym I miss those days

The night before Edah had her bday party celebration at Royal Bintang Hotel, The Curve. Truthfully, I was felt a lil bit left out you know cause I'm not a social pro. So most of the time I watched people mingle around. But it got better after more people came in. fuuuh~




Me + Bday Girl Edah


Everything near perfect except for the parking area. Vomits all over the place okay! So disgusting urgh! I hope you love you party babe, love you loads and Happy Belated Birthday to you! I need some rest now. So I'll let the pictures do the talking. Peace out




Syida + Me :)

6 comments:

anonymous said...

i always go to putrajaya for a midnight trip, looking at the bright buildings. gosh what a scene! good 2 hear u hd fun. XD

Anonymous said...

aha.. first time commenting ur blog aiman. been a while :p

JuicyED said...

..........U FEEL LEFT OUT AT MY PARTY!?!?!! wtf!?!?! i saw u laughing ur ass off at us the ting tongness..and playing cards and like yeah.. i hope u had a great time..n vomits?? eww.. lol i cant remeber any until la i bgn pagi after that...i mcm wth happened to the bathroom.. lol!! btw,thank u so much for making it happen!!!!! love u to bits n pieces!

Aiman Ariffin said...

taufik: haha kan? its a nice place to chill actually. thnx bro :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

Ralph: ohhh ur back bro! after soo long been in ur fortress of solitude lol

Aiman Ariffin said...

Edah: LOLOLOL shuttup! i enojyedm yselfla dats fosho. Awwwww miss u so much. will meet up soon!