Followers

Monday, July 26, 2010

Kelas Bermula




Kelas Bermula


Esok class bermula balik. Aihhhhhhhhh So effing lazy I tell you. Dahla some of my coursemates took the subject that I'm about to take said that it's super tough. Elokla tu. Elok sangat. PFFT!! Like my life can get any better. Dahla I had to buy the original textbooks which cost me RM1000++ padahal back in Malaysia you can just photostate or buy it at a WAYYYYYYYYYYY cheaper price. LOL although it's illegal lah to do so. So what? Who cares? Malaysia Boleh! what? haha

I would love to story about my Winter's Holiday at Melbourne but too much wayyy too much to tell. So I'll just upload the pictures from time to time. So that's all I guess for now. Hope everybody doing alright. Till then. Hooorahhhhhh!




Gaya baru sampai Uni

4 comments:

hypersyaza said...

*fewwit* kt gamba 2.

Bila compare dgn rm100 text book dgn yg rm1000+ tu, rasa mcm murah plak rm100 ni =.=

Aiman Ariffin said...

Syaza: tau takpe. buku2 kat malaysia ngan harga buku2 kat sini jauh bezaaaa

hamizahghazali said...

bag super lawa!
:D sukaaaa~

Aiman Ariffin said...

Miza: hahaha thanx! beli kat melbourne. so cheapppp