Followers

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Heal the Sadness


Heal the Sadness

I think I've found the key to this,

Be happy for their happiness

Pray for their success in life.

Smile knowing that they can smile more without having you around

Know that with or without you they can breathe.

Tell yourself that you don't make any much difference.

I'm sure with that, your sadness will heal with your kind thoughts. Insyallah.
I shall move on thinking about my life and see life like how the world sees it.


2 comments:

hypersyaza said...

"Smile knowing that they can smile more without having you around"

i tried to be happy for them... but deep inside.. haish sedihhh

Aiman Ariffin said...

Syaza: true, everytime when you're sad,

keep reminding yourself
keep telling youself

that your sadness will be cured with your good intention. Be strong Syaza. It is not easy. Give yourself more time ok?