Followers

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

First Impression

I like to buy clothes then mix and match according to my own preferences. (Nak tekankan disini, I'm not vain) oh heck, so what if I am vain? I'm proud of it. 

Dulu aku pernah menulis essay on 'What you wear describes your day' for Critical Thinking subject time Foundation dulu. Aku masih ingat, aku tulis tentang bagaimana aku sediakan diri untuk menghadapi hari hujan, panas, sejuk, terik, sedih, happy dan sebagainya. Tetapi sebelum aku mengakhiri essay itu, aku selitkan pendapat aku tentang manusia. 

"They say don't judge a book by it's cover. Never label someone from their looks. But at the end of the day, first impression still matters to people. Those who are blessed with good looks tend to get better services despite how rude or arrogant they are. So if you ask me, is first impression matters? Sadly I have to admit this ugly side of the truth about the world, Yes"

Sedih, tetapi itu hakikatnya. Aku memilih pakaian aku mengikut kehendak hati dan keselesaan aku. Aku cuba untuk berhenti mendengar apa orang kata. Semua itu tidak penting bagiku. So what if I'm different from the others. That makes me unique, shows my individuality as a person, and it gives me confidence :)







Lecturer: "well said as a critical thinker and I have to agree with you"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They say don't judge a book by it's cover. Never label someone from their looks. But at the end of the day, first impression still matters to people. Those who are blessed with good looks tend to get better services despite how rude or arrogant they are. So if you ask me, is first impression matters? Sadly I have to admit this ugly side of the truth about the world, Yes"

like this passage :)

aneez abdul ghaffar said...

my 1st impression on mse kat ym...'suweeettt"....heeee....juz ignore what peeps gonna say as long as its comfort n suits with u....ur 1st impression on me???ngeee

Aiman Ariffin said...

Iz: thanx, its true isnt it

Aiman Ariffin said...

Chekuduks: aik? sweet ke? haha first impression of u. baik! dan sgt best borak! hehe