Followers

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

BOLEH!

Alhamdulillah, bersyukur ke hadrat Ilahi. I'M DONE WITH THE COURSE WORK! No more assignment. No more presentation. No more nerve wrecking moments! tolongla. Dah penat semua tu. Been there. Done that!! Walaupun masih ada sedikit rasa tak puas hati dengan presentation tadi but I tried my best and now I should just tawakal. I should have more faith in HIM :)

agak-agak ada gaya mcm prof tak? lols!
Now when one phase of the work is done, I should move to another. Which is to study my ass-off till I drop. Honestly, I don't even know where I should begin reading. Too many materials, too many slides, too many notes, too many prescribe readings, too many calculations, too many formulas. Somebody please come and give me a few slaps on the face please? 

You can literally smell the fear in there!
Haih. ehhhh! bangkit! bangun! boleh! I need to be positive! I need to be optimistic! I've run this far and I should at least end this race! I wonder what it feels like to be at the other end of it. Would it be beautiful? wonderful? ah-mazing? ohsem? it doesnt matter. what matters most is. I WANT IT! AND I CAN!

Black is Classy
Jacket: Zara Man
Shirt: Topman
Jeans: Highway
Shoes: Billie
Beg: Fcuk and Guess

The other day. I went and stay over at a friends place to study and boy! how tiring it is to travel back and forth back and forth! takpe! harap-harap semua ni berbaloi! InsyaAllah!


10 comments:

Yulia Fajrin said...

fuh....tetiba lutut rasa menggeletar tengok orang present..tamotamotamo -___-

#loveyourplaylist - GLEE is AWESOME!!

Aiman Ariffin said...

Diriku: uish tadi hampir2 pengsan dah rasa. Alhamdulillah semua habis fuuh~

GLEE RAWKS!

Hidayah Sazali said...

Cool ! I just hope that one day, I'll step my foot there! You're lucky to be there at Queensland Uni. Huhu, I wish you all the best in success! Hihi ;)

Miss Shikio said...

oh yeah!!! be optimistic!!!

hahahah~

pic pegang beg tu mcm nak balik kampung ja. heheh~

Khairi Fakhri said...

erk, tak leh nak kasi penampor, jaoh sangat! hahaha

Selisip said...

AIMAN, NAMPAK MCM PROF SGTT! HEE~ I RARELY COME HERE LATELY. DAH TAK TAU YOUR UPDATES. :|

Aiman Ariffin said...

Hidayah: YOU WILL! InsyaAllah. Im sure u can :D thank you for the wish :D

Aiman Ariffin said...

Miss Shikio: UISH! rindu kampung. nak balikkkkkkkkk haha

Aiman Ariffin said...

Keyri: aiyooooooo jauh sgt ke? haha

Aiman Ariffin said...

Ruby: ntah you! hilang ke mana kan. haha I know right. damn Im getting older day by day obviouslylakan :-p lol