Followers

Wednesday, July 27, 2011

I'm Home

Stressing at the Brisbane International Airport counter about baggage allowance. Struggling to get some sleep on the airplane. Grab a limo taxi at KLIA. Step in front of the house gate. Embraced by family. Made a few calls to my bestfriends. 

The only person that I will miss most at Brisbane

Before

After


Went to the kitchen. Had quality cooking time with Mom. We cooked nasi kerabu and ayam percik. Brother and Sister came right after. Amazing family dinner. Bestfriends fetched me and we went to mamak. Laughed till I cudnt breath. 

I thought to myself. Finally. Finally. Finally. Alhamdulillah. This is where I belong. 

I'm home :)

The people that I will miss





17 comments:

James Alexander said...

enjoy it cause you deserve it...

ADEEYA said...

Welcome homee :D

fadlisabri said...

Selamat pulang!

liyana said...

welcome home...=)
akhirnya dpt bersama dgn family yer..

anonymous said...

home sweet home

Aiman Ariffin said...

James: thank you! thank you! :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

Adeeya: thank u. It feels good to be home hehe

Aiman Ariffin said...

Fadli: thanx bro :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

Liyana: haha yes! finally. siap masak nasi kerabu lagi keke

Aiman Ariffin said...

Taufik: no where else i can call home :)

Mutiara Bernilai said...

hoyehhhhhhhhh!

kamu sudah d malaysia,,
nati buat open hauz neh,,
ajak sy :P



Alhamdulillah, moga kembalinya kamu d tanahair makin mengembalikan diri kita dengan sebenar2 kembali kpd Dia,,

salam ramdahna dr saya,,jum hijrah!

Rtp Farra Arisha said...

so great. enjoyyy ur staying di malaysia ok! i'm welcoming u back bro! :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

Mutiara: Alhamdulillah, dah sampai Malaysia safely :) ehhh tak buat open house haha mak malas haha

thank you Mutiara! inshaAllah. Sama2 berhijrah ke arah DIA :)

Aiman Ariffin said...

Farra: hahah thank you so much! I appreciate that :)

Nurul Ezra said...

baca dari start sampai abis. Awwww.. (dengan di iringi oleh lagu kat blog you yang piano) awwww.. Sedih dan gembira if i were you. hehe.welcome home!

Aiman Ariffin said...

Ezra: awww thanx hun :)
Im too happy at the moment to be sad haha

Namee Roslan said...

welcome back aiman! :D have a blast ramadhan with ur family. :) sorry, its been a few months i didn't drop here... :) as i'm very busy with my new project :)take care aiman :)