Followers

Monday, July 4, 2011

Without a Word.

Shouldn't have done it. Should have just ignore it. 
Like it wouldn't be seen. Like it couldn't be seen.
Should have run away. should have pretended not to hear.
Like it wouldn't be heard. Like it couldn't be heard.
I shouldn't listen to your love speak
Without a word you made me in love
Without a word you let me embrace love
You made me fill myself with your every breath

City Cat. Brisbane. Australia
But then you ran away. 
Without a word love left me.
Without a word love tossed me aside.

Leaving me here not knowing what to say. Leaving my lips with a surprise. Leaving me here all alone with every word I write, let it be filled with passion and emotion that I feel for you. For tonight, without a word, when I close my eyes, let me embrace this excruciating pain and suffering close to me so that I will be reminded of the feeling. Being in love without a word.