Followers

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Port Dickson

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

Port Dickson (PD) may not be the best beach that you can find in Malaysia but as long as there are sound of waves, touch of the wind on your face, seeing the bright golden sand. Alhamdulillah. I just can't ask for more.


- Soothing -

Best word to describe how I felt. I tilt my head up to the open sky letting the sun shine all over me. Each waves touches me lifts a heavy burden off my chest. At this very moment, the Ocean seems to be my one and only true companion. 


Kekadang dalam hidup, kau perlu membawa diri jauh dari kehidupan bandar yang sibuk. Jauh daripada telefon bimbit. Jauh daripada tekanan kerja. Jauh daripada tanggungjawab. Beri masa untuk diri kau. Masa untuk pulih. Masa untuk tabahkan diri. Bila tiba masanya, pulanglah. Kembali pulang untuk meneruskan perjalanan hidup mengabdikan diri kepadaNYA. 


There are only one way to happiness. To cease worrying about things which are beyond the power of our will.

6 comments:

Rtp Farra Arisha said...

wow wow. for a long time i didn't been in PD!! i missed my past moment when i been there before..hehehe.

hidup kadang kalanya harus chill dan enjoy sahaja ok!!

Namee Roslan said...

cantiknya PD. :D dah berapa tahun tak pergi PD..20 tahun kot. haha

hypersyaza said...

Camping kat PD pun ok jgak~

bangun pagi, jenguk luar khemah, tengok laut terbentang luas >.<

ok maybe x luas sbb air surut =_=

Aiman Ariffin said...

Farra: lol, you should visit PD if you have the chance too. Any beach will do actually haha

Aiman Ariffin said...

Namee: lol whoa thats a long one

Aiman Ariffin said...

Syaza: kan? that would be really lovely. Getting close with the nature is not a bad idea :D

sempat lagi buat lawak an hahaha