Followers

Sunday, October 28, 2012

breaking through

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

I plan to be honest tonight and so you can only read nothing but the truth.

No matter how much I try to deny or refuse to believe, yes, I still have that tiny little hope that we can still be friends. Share experiences, stories where God has put us through. With this little hope, as disappointing as it is, I completely understand why you refuses to accept my existence in your life anymore. 



At least I've tried my best, I gave my effort but you reject, what can I do except for accepting it. I still am trying to be strong, to hide more and to cry less. But its difficult when you have some other issues contributing to the pain. 

I try hard to accept how my life is with work, friends, and family but somehow there is still apart of me who wants to break through from where I'm at, who I am, what I've become now. I wish I was given the chance to know myself a little more, to discover my inner-self and understand what I truly want. 

All that seems to be too good to be true. It seems unrealistic. But I have faith, although it's a tiny little hope, I still have faith that one day, you and I, we will become friends again. That I will explore, discover and understand my self. I will breakthrough all this negativity. InsyaAllah.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's okay. Time will heal it, I've experienced it too. It does hurt a lot. But then we're the one who must be strong enough to move on. Best of luck (^_^)