Followers

Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Bigger person in life

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

Throughout my unwinding journey, I wouldn't say it didn't go as well as I thought it'll be. Nothing is perfect in this world right? Some.... What should I name it as? Some "events" were unavoidable. Events involving love, relationship, breakups, complicated closure. Events that I'm staying away from. 

Unavoidable as I said earlier, I was dragged into it as well. I tried not to pay too much attention on it cause I wasn't planning on wasting my time and energy at such a beautiful place.

However, it got me thinking of how I used to believed so much in love. At this point of time of my life, I don't mind being alone. To be that one wise person helping those who seeks advice. Being the bigger person in life. 

As for now, let me float and dwell into my dream, fantasy, state of euphoria 


No comments: