Followers

Wednesday, July 1, 2009

be nice



BE NICE


I'm happy. Ecstatic. Excited.

Why?

Because what I believed in or should I say, my principles of life bare me fruits finally. Have you ever wonder why we live in a cruel world? one possible answer could be, because people never learn to start being nice first and see no point doing so when ownself not being treated right. Some people believe in karma, what comes around goes around. Do you actually believe that whatever bad things that you do will get back at you later in life? Maybe, possibly, probably but I don't think so, it could occur in the after-life too you know.


Be nice and spread the love~


As for me,


I believe that being nice is not a waste of money, energy and time. I mean, what do you have to lose by doing so? Unless you do it with the hope of getting something back in returnlah. Punyalah tak ikhlas. Anyhow, I'm not trying to say that I'm an Angel, poyo sungguh but I mean, I try to be nice as much as possiblelah, I try to be polite as I could and I try my best not to use the word "hate" at all. It's such a strong word. If you do use it against people, your friends, family, anyone, I advise you to stop. You don't use it on people who don't deserve it. Again, being nice doesn't mean your life will be all that happie mappie like the kids favourite dinasour toon Barney & friends, sometimes I do have people walk all over me. Naah, I couldn't be bothered to complain about it because I know HE is watching and I know what I'm doing is far greater than what I have to sacrifice. No pain no gain right ?I honestly think that the world needs more people with that kind of mentality. Be nice, polite, gentle,respectful. To care about each other.

I don't know what I'm talking about! but all I can say is, just be nicelah. It's something that you MUST have in you


18 comments:

CarynBear said...

i try aiman. i try..
haha.

Aliph said...

well yeah. i completely agree
i used to be mad to ppl who dont deserve it
n now i transform into this matured guy
if someone a fire, i'll be the water
there is no use if both party fighting each other. I acted neutral cos every consequences come with the good thing

Aiman Ariffin said...

all of us try babe :)
and no worries, ure doing reat

Aiman Ariffin said...

lolz so true aliph. its good that u learning to be an adult now :p
and its good that u understand what im trying to convey hehe

F-I-Q-O said...

well, life isnt cruel Aiman.
it's us human who are being so complicated and sometimes caused hardship to the others, without having realized it.

life is fair. that's why i believe in whatever that you give, you'll get it back. if not today, maybe sometimes later.

it's true. it's a great thing to be nice to people. no harm of being nice though.

but, it is very unfortunate that some people couldnt appreciate what we have done for them. they take it for granted.

well, as for me. that does matter. i'll take it as a lesson. to know that person better.

the next thing i'll do is being more careful with such people.

btw, nice thought Aiman =D

Aiman Ariffin said...

yup2 i understand what ure trying to say.

thanx fiqo :)

Tomo said...

yeahhh! agreed!.. be nice and spread the positive aura to ppl.. ngee.. now i wanna spread some love to u.. muahhxxx..

Aiman Ariffin said...

haha thanx tomo!
glad to know that u think the same way. lol

spread the loveee~

NA said...

oh
I LOOOOOVEEE BARNEY AND FRIENDS back then
(skang pun kot)
hahahahahha..
you colored it right with purple font
remind me with the closing song in each episode
"we are happy family lalalalaalal"
and he shrinking

end~

Aiman Ariffin said...

.......... ok thanx for sharing about barney kerol hahah funnyla lu

Anonymous said...

Salam Aiman Ariffin. Ma kaseh atas komen yang diberikan. Fear karma :)
Regards.

Aiman Ariffin said...

Oh I rather fear GOd than karma lolz

kay said...

"Oh I rather fear GOd than karma lolz"..........
I love ur reply of this one..
kah kah kah

Aiman Ariffin said...

haha That's how i feel lah haha

CokelaT_panji_loCop said...

im feel too..
ehehe

Aiman Ariffin said...

lol good that u feel that way :)

reez said...

be nice...it's pretty hard isn't it?

Aiman Ariffin said...

it is hard, especially when ppl never learn to appreciate