Followers

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

R-E-P-L-A-Y


R-E-P-L-A-Y




Just when I thought I could go
My heart is lost and you're pulling me back again
Wishing on a falling star
Wish I could be where you are
Somehow you came and changed my everything

When you're not around
I just feel a little down
This is kinda silly right
It's not okay to me
And I think I'm gonna hate it girl
If you turn your back on me
I don't wanna let this go...




Aiman + Naquib + Mr.S

But I'm wondering

How do I be careful
Not to show you what I dream of
Kinda crazy but I
Replay replay replay
When we're together
Every moment that I treasure
Like a movie that I
Replay replay replay

You know you're my M.V.P.,
No one else has got what I need
When it's just us two
I get shy but then you keep it so cool
The way you're always watching out for me
And although I wanna believe
Tell me I'm not just imagining...


2 comments:

Tomo said...

omg.. my friend is in love...

*flying hearts*

Aiman Ariffin said...

hahah tomO!!