Followers

Sunday, February 13, 2011

HASSAN


HASSAN

Heard of that name before? Go read 'The Kite Runner'. Trust me, it's a worth while reading book and I'm sure you will learn so much from it. Get to know the characters but the most important role is Hassan and I'm sure you would love to have that kinda friend by your side. Don't wanna talk much cause I dont wanna spoil the whole story for you guys. SO GO GRAB THE BOOK NOW!

I look Hassan as my role model. I've been that person once, long time ago but then because of some various reasons I was distracted by something that I cannot avoid. But now, Alhamdulillah, I am back. I want to be Hassan to anyone who is willing enough to call me as their friend again.

I want to be one of their pillars of strength. 
I want to be the person who they can turn to.
I want to be the person who they can express their feelings to without being judged.
I want them to have a non-judgemental talk.

Insyallah. I will try my best :)


"I wish I could see through your eyes so I would know what you like to see. I wish I knew your wishes, so I could give you everything you want. I wish I dreamed the same dreams you do, and together we could make them come true. I wish I knew what makes you happy, so I could make you the happiest person in the whole world. And lastly, I wish I were a cell in your blood, so I would be sure I was somewhere in your heart."







2 comments:

renjizakura said...

I watched the movie
it is so outrageous
should watch it :)
but don't have time to read the books

Aiman Ariffin said...

noooo should read the book. you'll get more insight from the book hehe