Followers

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Vain?

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,


While some of us are  way too busy watching tv on local award show, here I am reading, writing and listening. Was annoyed from reading superficial tweets earlier. People need to tone down on being all bitchy. Everybody obviously does have speakers on their mind but that doesnt mean you should amplify it out loud. Just saying.

Anyways, I was very much confused when my friends described me as vain at some point. Yes, I do admit that I have a lot of pictures of myself but somehow I don't think they get the picture. Those pictures mostly, here I'm stressing on the word MOSTLY meant to show how fashionable I am. 

I may sound like a bimbo but honestly, It does make me happy when I get acknowledgement on how nice my dressings are. 

Oh well, it doesnt matter actually cause I dress to express. Not really to impress. So people can say whatever they want. People bitch about People. So its a norm. Let them. Yang penting, aku tak ganggu orang dan tak menyusahkan orang. 








1 comment:

Zamri said...

that 2nd t-shirt is awesome. =)