Followers

Monday, April 1, 2013

A Place

One thing I realize, just awhile ago, is that, the hardest part to change about myself most is, I can't seem to deny the sincerity in my writing. No matter how much effort that I place in hiding away how I truly feel seems to ended up sitting as "draft"



I once tried to share happier stories in this blog but somehow I feel cheated. Not towards anyone but towards myself. 

Failures are bits and parcel of life. If you don't fail, you don't learn. If you don't learn you'll never change. In order to grow, you need to change.

It took me all the way back to the time when I started blogging. The whole purpose of having a blog. Sometimes this is the place I share my experience in living through this bundle of contradictions called as life. Sometimes this is the place where I rant, I throw my anger and this is also the place where I can calm myself down. 



A place where I can be myself

A place free from stereotypes, free from judgements, free from generalization.

Life is too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you