Followers

Saturday, October 12, 2013

Brutally Murdered

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

While I was clearing my PC, I stumble upon a word file consisting of the first conversation I had with my ex, before we got together. Read it and to my surprise, I still have that electrifying feeling. I just love how it grew from a friend to somewhat more. The progression, the growth, was a beauty.

However, it was a regret that it ended up badly. It couldn't be saved. We just left it die there. Brutally murdered our love was. And now she is somewhere where she has always want to be and I'm at a place where I'm "suppose" to be. It's a shame that the friendship that we built after going through so much together, sink at the bottom of the deep blue sea.

Oh why am I bloggin about this?

Because I blog anything that crosses my mind.