Followers

Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Don't you?

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

Why everybody is getting married? You don't think so? Well the people around are though. My bestfriend is getting married. My supervisor getting married. My dorm buddy is getting married.

Oh no. I don't have anything against it. It just felt weird. But good. In a sense where it kinda wake me up from being too into my work. At least those wedding cards, wedding talks, gives a hint that I'm still alive and breathing and the world is moving. 
Despite all that, at this moment, I'm still thinkin about work. How I'm goin to tackle my client to perform at their optimum level. What can I do to improve the audit quality work for this coming year. What areas should I approach this time around and the list will go on and on and on and on till the day to perform those task comes.

Once I'm done with my 3 years contract with the firm, I'm gonna travel. Alone. Let myself be out from te comfort zone and learn more about not about others but me. myself. Don't you ever wanna do that?


No comments: