Followers

Saturday, November 2, 2013

Multi layered Story

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

And so the day has come. That day that I've decided to travel somewhere far away from technology, busses, cars, noise (I'm updating the blog using my iPhone, this doesn't count since phone is essential in our life these days)



So I unwind. Why I unwind? Because in life, you will be challenged, tested, with abundance of issues and sometimes when you can't take anymore you tend to be in the state of in denial. You reject those things that falls under your upset area.

If only you can forget those things that you reject. Unfortunately like it or not, sooner or later, you still have to face it. Hence the reason why I unwind. Because it is time for me to face those issues that has been bugging me and affecting my equilibrium. 

So come on depression. I'm ready to go head on with you

No comments: