Followers

Friday, November 29, 2013

Waiting for the rain

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

Buzzing cars by the road side. The sound of banging plates from neighbours kitchen. It's Saturday and I'm at home. Home alone. Truth is, I never like the idea of being alone. Don't get me wrong, its good to have your own space sometimes but I'm talking about the unhealthy space. When you start thinking about what have you done or achieve in life. Who you are. Who you wanna be. What do you want. Understanding own desires. 

It's quite depressing really thinking about all that. However, I'm reminding myself to be blessed to have what HE has given me. I may not see it right now, but maybe I'll see it soon InsyaAllah. It's the same as thinking that I'm alone but actually not. 



Sometimes, I feel that I'm being too hard on myself. Relax Aiman. Dont pressure yourself too much. Live life as it is. Fight the war for your own sake not for anyone else. Probably it'll be a more meaningful that way. Ahhh..... it's gloomy outside. It looks like its going to rain. They say that one of the best time to dua' is when the rain falls.

Come rain. Im in need of some talking session with HIM.