Followers

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

The Fairweather Pal










Friends are Forever. So goes the short phrase. But .. we all know better, right? I've had my share of "friends" whom i trusted but, well..... lets just say, they are not in my party list anymore.




Sometimes, you really DON'T KNOW you friends. Even after many, many, many, many years of "knowing" them. Get what I'm trying to say? You think you know them through and through, and then, out of the blue, they spring up such a surprise, it'll make your head whirl 360 degrees in disbelief. Just like how i say it "go crazeeeyyy"


Friends make our lives. Well to me it is. Who do I talk to when faced with problems?

Parents?
Well, maybe to a certain extent but it is our closest friends, our clique of pals we turn to for comfort, to share our joys, to hang out, eat and weep together.



HOWEVER, your heaven-sent friends can sometimes transform into hellish horrors.



-YOU WOUDLNT KNOW-

Gee Idris, thanx for visiting me the other day. Although it was short but at least it was something. Gosh, I miss hanging out with u guys. I'm forgetting how retarded you people can be which result in tears of laughter.

2 comments:

Jill said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
f a f a said...

LIKE THAT NOW LA! YOU FORGOT ME! x)
i love you!