Followers

Friday, September 17, 2010

relationship. love.


relationship. love.


When you're in the relationship, you get to choose. Who you want to be. The thickhead one, The negative one, The ego one, The difficult one, The caring one.

I chose to be the supportive one. I always believe that I can withstand anything with my ability to think and patience (thank God to that) but as time passes by slowly. I see more flaws in me. I lost confidence in myself at love. It feels like I don't have a heart anymore. I try to bring myself up again but all I could feel was fall.

I wish I can take out my heart with my bare hand and wash it with cold water. Rinse it so it'll be clean from all the misery.

At this moment, I don't think I can do much about it. I cannot do this alone. This is the time when help comes to me. It's just a matter of time before it's too late.

No comments: