Followers

Tuesday, March 25, 2014

Another random rants

Bismillah Al Rahman Al Rahim,

I never read what I've posted. Cause once I see any grammatical errors, the mood to write will then fly away haha. Oh well, write to empty your mind and fill in your heart. OKEH! I miss my friends. I feel so disconnected from the outside world really. Right now, its just me, myself and work lol. I wonder when will I ever be competent. bila? lama lagi ke? >_<

Life has been really dull lately. What do you think? DUH! dah keje siang malam ada hati nak ada life. But one thing I'm thankful though. I have AH-MAZING (amazing), OH-SEM (awesome), SUPPORTIVE, CONSIDERATE bunch of colleagues. Man, I don't know what I would do without them. They brought light when its dark. Ehceh drama. but yeah, no one can replace each one of them.

 Okla, I dont know what else I'm suppose to write. I'm doing this pun cause I have to. Ok times up. Goodnight world.